Version: 6th Apr 2019.
Bismillahi Walhamdulilah wa salatu wa salam ala Rasulilah.
I believe every patient who has been diagnosed with ayn should wash with their own water in order to cure any ayn that they may have given themselves.
Ayn is terrible spiritual disease that can cause death and it manifests itself as many different types of illnesses. We believe that one of reasons for the rise in cancer is because of ayn, especially the cancers found in children, particularly leukaemia. So if you have children that have cancer then please read ruqya diagnosis over them to see if they have ayn.
The quickest way to cure any ayn even if it has a hasd network, is to wash with the ayn perpetrator’s ghusl or wudu water. Hadiths show us that the ayn perpetrator must do ghusl or wudu for the one who he afflicted with his ayn.
The ayn perpetrator must do this ghusl or wudu if he has been asked because of the hadith:
Muslim, Ahmad and al-Tirmidhi narrated from Ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The evil eye is real and if anything were to overtake the divine decree, it would be the evil eye. When you are asked to take a bath (to provide a cure) from the influence of the evil eye, you should take a bath.”
Having said this, the cure for ayn or any other spiritual or physical ailments is NOT fixed by the Shariah so we can use ANY form of treatment for ayn that is halal and doesn’t contain shirk. We can even invent new forms of treatment for ayn.
When I treated myself with an ayn perpetrator’s ghusl water I didn’t get cured straight away so then I repeated the procedure but still found that I was afflicted. I am sure I would have been eventually cured by the ghusl water if I carried on repeating the procedure but I decided to do something different to speed up the process. I basically used some of the ayn perpetrator’s undergarments, (including socks, vests and underpants that were just soiled with sweat and probably dead skin cells but NO najasah ie impurities) and soaked them in the ayn perpetrator’s ghusl water for about 15 minutes and then I removed them and then I washed myself with this water. When I did that, then I was cured. (I knew I was cured because when I repeated this whole process again the second time with the undergarments, I DIDN’T REACT TO THE WATER LIKE I PREVIOUSLY DID!) So because of my experience, I try and tell my patients to not only ask for the ayn perpetrator’s ghusl water but to also ask for some undergarments because if they just use the ghusl water then they may not get cured immediately as with my own case. It is DEFINITELY possible to get cured straight away using ONLY the ayn perpetrator’s ghusl water like in the well known hadith but in some cases you have to repeat it a number of times. To stop this continous using and asking for the ayn perpetrator’s ghusl water, which can be difficult to keep doing, as the ayn perpetrator might be reluctant to keep giving their ghusl water, then it would be better at the very beginning to ask for both the ghusl water and undergarments.
As we have already said the treatment of ayn is NOT a fixed act of worship like salah or ruqya. Therefore, you may use anything that is halal that will help treat ayn such as the clothes or undergarments of the ayn perpetrator. This is just like using anything halal to treat cancer and that is because the Shariah has NOT fixed the treatment of any physical disease (cancer or diabetes) or spiritual disease (ayn or sihr). In fact, the Shariah does NOT differentiate between physical diseases or spiritual diseases.
Here is a clip from a video of Sheikh Abu Shuaib describing the use of undergarments to treat ayn:
HOW TO PREPARE THE WATER FOR SOMEONE ELSE
1. Take a bath or shower and clean yourself thoroughly BUT ONLY DO THAT IF YOU ARE REALLY DIRTY IE NOT BATHED FOR A LONG TIME OR HAVE BAD BODY ODOUR. Then wait 24 hours before washing yourself to provide your ghusl water for the one who requested it.
From experience, It will be better to do the preparation of this water about 24 hours after your last bath because we believe that the water, that has some traces of sweat and dead skin cells, (that are not visble to the naked eye) is better at curing the ayn FIRST TIME.
After you have explained this to the one requesting your water but they insist on taking your water before the 24 hours are up then just give them the water.
You should also see if they are willing to use your water before you have your bath to clean yourself from dirt or severe body odour as that will obviously have MORE sweat and dead skin cells.
2. Brush your teeth and blow your nose and use a mouthwash. This should be done even if you are thoroughly clean. This is done for the benefit of your brother or sister in Islam since you don’t want to give them ghusl water that has bits of phlegm floating in it!
3. Plug the bath tub with the stopper and stand in the bath so that you can collect the water in the bath tub
4. With the intention of preparing your ghusl water for someone to treat any ayn that you have afflicted them with, do the Islamic ghusl.
You may use the link below if you are not sure how to do this. It is basically the same ghusl brothers do every Friday and what sisters do after their monthly period.
5. Once you have finished, step out of the bath and dry yourself and get changed.
6. Get some of your undergarments such as socks, vests and underpants that DON’T HAVE ANY NAJASAH ON THEM and soak them in your ghusl water and leave them there for 15mins.
7. Remove the undergarments from the bath tub after wringing them out of as much water as possible.
8. Collect the water from the bath tub using several empty bottles or any other means.
9. Give the water to your brother or sister and explain how they should use it. END
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR OWN WATER TO TREAT YOURSELF
You should basically follow the same above procedure but this time your intention is to prepare the water for yourself.
You don’t have to clean yourself thoroughly as you may not be offended or disgusted by your own dirt or phlegm.
You don’t have to collect the ghusl water in bottles, after soaking your undergarments in the water, since you will be using the same bath tub to treat your ayn.
HOW TO WASH YOURSELF WITH THE AYN PERPETRATOR’S WATER
1. Plug the bath tub with the stopper.
2. Empty the bottles, the ayn perpetrator gave you into the bath.
3. With the intention of using this water to treat your ayn, undress and step into the bath.
4. Using a jug, fill it with the ayn perpetrator’s ghusl water.
5. Pour the ghusl water in the jug over the back of your head. Make sure the water flows and goes down all over the back of your neck, all of your back and shoulder blades, your back side, back of thighs and calves, and even the back of your heels. DO THIS SEVERAL TIMES. The more you do this, the better. (I would personally do this 25 times ie fill jug and throw over my back 25 times as I would not be sure if the person would give their ghusl water to me again!)
6. Empty into the bath tub any water left in the jug. (Remember the tub is still plugged.)
7. Lie down in the bath tub, immersing as much of the back of your head and back as you can in the ghusl water. You may have to move around slightly to get the water to touch a particular area of your back. Once you are comfortable then wait 3 to 5 minutes while that area of your back gets soaked. Then move position so that over areas can get touched by the water and also wait 3 to 5 minutes in the new position. You may not have to move around so much if you have enough water that can cover the whole area from the top of the back of your head to the end of your back, just above your backside.
8. Now, sit up in the bath tub with your legs stretched out and let your backside, the top of the back of your thighs and thighs, back of calves and heels soak in the water for 3 to 5 minutes. You may have to move around so that the water touches all the necessary parts. If you do have to move then also wait 3 to 5 minutes in this new position.
9. After finishing all of the above and with the ghusl water still in the bath tub, fill the bath tub with warm water and have a 15 to 20 minute soak in the ghusl water that has been topped up with warm water. This time make sure the water covers ALL of your body, front and back. Make sure the water touches your face and all your hair and even the private parts and between the toes. Thoroughly rub with your hands, all of your body with this water as if you are washing yourself with soapy water or bubble bath and as if your hands are a sponge.
10. Get out of the bath tub and dry yourself and get dressed. END.
HOW TO WASH WITH YOUR OWN WATER TO TREAT YOURSELF
Basically, just follow the above procedures and make any necessary changes that apply to you.
When you go back into the bath tub to treat your own ayn affliction, after you have soaked your undergarments, make sure your intention is there to wash with your own ghusl water.
Many people regularly wash with their own water during a bath but it does not remove the ayn that they gave themselves because they did not make the intention to do that ie they didn’t make the intention to collect their water nor the intention to wash with their own ghusl water to treat the ayn that they gave to themselves.
A LAST RESORT!: DRINKING SOME OF THE AYN PERPETRATOR’S GHUSL WATER
If after washing with the ayn perpetrator’s ghusl water (exactly as I describe above) you still find that you are affected then I would strongly recommend that you repeat the above process again but this time before washing with ayn perpetrator’s water, you should drink some of it, preferably 3 mouth fulls, as a last resort. This drinking has been proven to be very effective at treating certain serious cases of ayn.
I would also recommend drinking this water for serious stomach or bowel illnesses such as colon cancer, that have been caused by ayn, particularly very aggressive forms of cancer that spread rapidly. I gave this advice of drinking the ayn perpetrator’s water to a patient who had rapidly growing or spreading tumours in their bowels. They had already washed with the ayn perpetrator’s water but were still suffering so I told them to get some more ghusl water and drink some of it. When they drank it they said they felt immediate relief! Hence, the importance of this advice.
WHAT TO SAY TO PREVENT YOUR EVIL EYE FROM HITTING SOMEONE
To prevent giving someone the evil eye you should say to them, whether male or female, while they are in front of you:
بارك الله عليك Barakallahu alaik (May Allah bless you)
If they can’t hear you and are at a distance, then you say for a male:
اللهم بارك عليه Allahumma barik alayhi (O Allah bless him)
For a female at a distance:
اللهم بارك عليها Allahumma barik alayha (O Allah bless her)
If you see something in yourself that really amazes you, then you should say:
اللهم بارك عليّ Allahumma barik alaiy (O Allah bless me)
Please stick to the above duas and avoid saying ‘mashallah’.
To protect yourself from being hit by the evil eye of others, you should read the morning and evening adhkar and pray 2 rakahs of protection when leaving and entering your home. (Please see my self treatment notes article for more information). It is important to put your trust in Allah. Some people will NEVER say the above duas to prevent their evil eye from hitting you but if you have done your morning and evening adhkar then you have nothing to worry about.
Please note that in order to know if you are completely cured from ayn, you need to a ruqya diagnosis. This washing may have cured ayn from a particular person but that doesn’t necessarily mean that you don’t have anymore ayn. YOU COULD HAVE AYN FROM OTHERS WHO YOU DON’T KNOW! If you do find out that you still have ayn even after washing with your own water and the ayn perpetrator’s water then I advise you to continue to follow the self treatment plan, particularly the self ruqya treatment and the comprehensive JET treatment.
……and with Allah is the success and cure.