Version: 9th Nov 2019.
Bismillahi walhamdulilah wa salatu wa salam ala rasulilah.
As a patient, you need to understand that you have to spend some time studying the materials on my website, especially in this article, before you can actually do your self ruqya treatment. Please don’t rush or get frantic. There is no way around it. You need to carefully read this article below before you can actually start your self ruqya treatment. You need to understand what I have mentioned and then implement the advice and also ask Allah to give you understanding.
BEFORE DOING ANY OF THE TREATMENTS THAT ARE MENTIONED BELOW (EXCEPT THE RUQYA), YOU SHOULD CONSULT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL OR PHYSICIAN, IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT ABOUT USING THEM, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ALREADY HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION.
If you are worried about the jinn completely manifesting and speaking in you or causing chaos or breaking things or attacking you and other people during ruqya diagnosis or treatment……then you need to understand that jinn ONLY speak in sinning patients. Please read this article below.
If you know that you are sinning then I strongly recommend that you don’t do ruqya diagnosis or treatment because of the possibility of the jinn inside you, manifesting and attacking you or other people. But if you are sure that you are a good and pious Muslim (ie prays 5 times a day and keeps away from major sins) then you can do the ruqya. What I have said here doesn’t apply to children below puberty because they are sinless.
The three things that you MUST do in order to make your ruqya treatment successful are:
1) KEEPING AWAY FROM SINS (ie not doing major sins or continuously doing the same minor sins)
2) DOING YOUR SELF RUQYA & OTHER TREATMENTS (as described in below)
3) DOING YOUR PROTECTION ADHKAR & OTHER PROTECTIVE ACTIONS (as described below)
These 3 principles may seem very obvious to some patients but unfortunately for others it is not that clear so I believe that it is important to actually state them even if they seem very obvious to some.
If you do these above 3 things properly and put your trust and hope in Allah then the cure from Allah will come inshallah.
HOW TO TREAT YOURSELF
In these brief notes I would like to explain to patients how they should treat themselves.
Treatment should be made as easy as possible for patients and it should not require the patient to visit raqis or spend hours listening to ruqya audios.
Please familiarise yourself with the following links as I will be referring to them in the instructions below.
WHY ARE YOU DOING SELF RUQYA?
JET (JINN EXTRACTION TECHNIQUE)
SELF RUQYA DIAGNOSIS NOTES
RUQYA TREATMENT PROGRAM
The self ruqya treatment plan consists of 3 main things: self ruqya, using the ruqya soup and JET treatment. The other treatments that I mention should also be used.
Please don’t start ruqya treatment before doing ruqya diagnosis. To understand why, please read my article “The Importance of Ruqya Diagnosis”
Ruqya Diagnosis is affected by your sins. It is also affected by not beseeching Allah properly from the bottom of your heart ie you must really ask Allah sincerely and really want to know the answer of the ruqya diagnosis. To understand these two important issues properly, please click and read the above ‘Self Ruqya Diagnosis Notes’. At the beginning of this article and under the sub title ‘Sihr Diagnosis’, I talk about the issues of sins and not beseeching Allah properly and how they affect ruqya diagnosis. After reading that, you will understand that if you got negative results during ruqya diagnosis then it means that you are free of spiritual ailments but only if you are NOT sinning and you really beseeched Allah sincerely during your ruqya diagnosis.
After you have diagnosed yourself using Practical Self Ruqya part 1 video or Practical Self Ruqya part 7 series on youtube or by using the self ruqya diagnosis notes above, you should do self ruqya treatment using Surah Falaq and Nass with the 7 intentions as described in the article: ‘why are you doing self ruqya’ (See the above link for an explanation of the 7 intentions). With the 7 intentions in your heart, You should read surahs falaq and nass as a pair 7 times. At the end of the 7 sets, you should blow into your cupped hands with a little air and spittle and then wipe your face and body with your hands and then repeat another set of 7 pairs.
Do the above self ruqya for 1 hour a day. 20mins in morning, 20mins in the afternoon and 20mins in the evening. If you can do more than an hour a day that would be better. THE MINIMUM IS ONE HOUR!
If a family member or friend offer to do ruqya treatment on you then you should accept it because that is the Sunnah. You shouldn’t ask for ruqya but if someone offers to do ruqya on you without you asking then don’t refuse it.
To help you understand what you have to do during self ruqya treatment, please watch this short video: Practical Self Ruqya Part 7.6.
PLEASE NOTE: if you have diagnosed yourself with jinn possession then you MUST read my article “The Waswas from the Posssessing Jinn”. So that you can prepare and deal with the inevitable waswas during your self ruqya treatment.
You will find a summary of the 7 intentions below.
You may not have to use all 7 intentions since that will depend on what you diagnose yourself with. So if you diagnose yourself with all 4 spiritual ailments then you will need all of the 7 intentions for self ruqya treatment. If you diagnose yourself with just sihr and jinn possession then you will need intentions 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 (just the sihr network but not hasd network). If you diagnose yourself with ayn and jinn possession then you will need intentions 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 ( just the hasd network but not the sihr network). If you diagnose yourself with just sihr then you will need intentions 1, 5 and 7 (except the hasd network). If you diagnose yourself with just ayn then you will need intentions 2, 5 and 7 (except the sihr network). If you diagnose yourself with just jinn possession then you will need intentions 3, 4, 5 & 6 (the reason you need intention 4 is because once you have jinn possession, then by default, you also have waswas conditioning). If you diagnose yourself with just waswas conditioning then you will need intentions 4 and 5. If you diagnose yourself with just sihr and ayn without jinn possession or waswaas conditioning, then you must combine together the intentions that I mentioned above for ‘just sihr’ and ‘just ayn’. Likewise, the same would apply to just sihr and waswas conditioning without jinn possession ie combine together the treatment intentions for ‘just sihr’ and ‘just waswas conditioning’. There are other combinations which I have not mentioned but I think it is clear with the above examples what patients have to do in order to select the correct intentions they need for self ruqya treatment.
You should get the ruqya soup ingredients and add them to an electric blender and mix them into a paste and then read ruqya over the paste using surah falaq and nass with the necessary and applicable intentions for your treatment.
You should take 5 tablespoonfuls of this paste and add it to a bath tub of cool water and soak for 15 minutes. Do this bath 3 times a week. You should also add a teaspoon of this paste into a bottle of olive oil and shake well. This oil and ruqya soup mixture can be used after a bath or throughout the day. Please see the above article on the ‘Ruqya Soup’ for more information.
JET HIJAMA TREATMENT:
Once a month you should get the JET hijama treatment done, preferably on the 17, 19 or 21 of the Islamic month. Please refer to the JET article above. If you are suffering from more than one spiritual ailment then you need to do the comprehensive JET, also known as Version 2 of JET. The JET procedure can also be used for other than jinn possession so if you just have ayn or waswaas conditioning then I also recommend that you get it done.
HOW ALLAH CURED ME: BY USING SPECIFIC RUQYA AND HIJAMA
After doing a few weeks of self treatment, you should read this article below that I wrote on how I used hijama and specific ruqya to find static jinnee, sihr, ayn and waswaas conditioning in my body and then remove them with a combination of treatment ruqya and hijama.
If you are just suffering from waswaas conditioning then you should use this technique to get of the waswas conditioning around your heart area. In this article below, there is a photo of a patient’s chest, showing where the hijama cups need to be placed so that the waswas conditioning can be removed.
BLACK SEED (HABATU SAUDA) & HONEY
1. Place some black seeds into a jar or container and read over the black seeds surah falaq and nass with the 7 intentions ONCE and blow over the seeds and then closed the lid and shake the jar or container briefly.
2. Every morning after fajr and on an empty stomach AND WHILE HAVING THE 7 INTENTIONS IN YOUR HEART (ie your purpose for eating the black seeds is because you want Allah to cure you from what is mentioned in the 7 intentions article – as mentioned above) – TAKE a pinch of the seeds and place inside the front part of your mouth and grind and chew the seeds with your front teeth (incisors) until you break down the all the seeds.
3. Once you cannot grind the seeds any further, you should swallow them using a small amount of water to assist you.
4. After taking the black seeds, you should get half a glass of water and put into it a teaspoon of honey and mix it well. Read surah falaq and nass ONCE as ruqya with the 7 intentions over this water and honey mixture.
5. While having the 7 intentions in your heart (ie they are the reason why you are drinking this mixture), DRINK this mixture.
NOW WAIT FOR 30 MINUTES AND ALLOW THE BLACK SEEDS AND HONEY TO DIGEST BEFORE YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO EAT OR DRINK.
The best honey I have tried while I was ill with sihr and jinn possession was the sidr honey I purchased from “Purely Honey” in Qatar. This honey was the hardest on my possessing jinn. I would take a teaspoon of this honey, before applying ruqya to the honey, and the jinnee in me would react quite strongly to it so obviously once ruqya was read on the honey, it was even more effective.
You can contact the supplier and purchase this honey from Qatar or the UK: http://www.purelyhoney.wordpress.com (I DON’T GET ANY MONEY FOR PROMOTING THIS HONEY!)
How to prepare Senna tea .
If you have Senna leaves, use a handful and 2 glasses of water.
For Senna powder, use one tablespoon and 2 glasses of water.
1. Put the senna and 2 glasses of water in a saucepan and place on a cooker and heat it up until the mixture boils and then let it simmer for 20 mins .
2. Pour the mixture through a tea strainer and collect the senna tea in a glass and then discard the remaining leaves and powder in the tea strainer.
3. Let it cool for a for a while. It will look like a greenish/brownish tea.
4. Read surah falaq and nass ONCE as ruqya over the senna tea with the 7 intentions and then blow over it.
5. Then while having the 7 intentions in your heart, DRINK this senna tea.
Best time to drink this mixture is at night before sleeping & the next day should be a day your not working or doing anything important (preferably weekend).
TAKE THIS SENNA MIXTURE ONCE A MONTH.
(If you can’t get senna leaves or powder then you should get a senna laxative in liquid form and follow the above steps 4 and 5. Try ‘Senokot Syrup’)
SEEKING THE CURE FROM ALLAH BY PAYING CHARITY (SADAQAH)
You as the patient should pay sadaqah with the intention of seeking the cure from Allah because of the hadith:
“Treat your sick ones with charity.” This was classed as hasan by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’ (3358)
Your family members can also pay this sadaqah on your behalf.
There are a few cases I have heard of people being cured because of the sadaqah they have paid and I am quite sure there are many more cases that I haven’t heard of.
You don’t have to be paying a lot of money but do what is in your means so if you can only afford a few pennies or cents or dihrams a day then do that inshallah. IT IS THE INTENTION THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IE FOR ALLAH’S SAKE!
Try to give it on a daily basis or every other day or on a weekly basis and make sure it is done regularly. I personally recommend at least a few pennies everyday, which can be done online or in the charity box of your local masjid.
For more information on this topic:
The fatwa explaining that the patient or sick person himself can offer this sadaqa to treat himself can be found below:
The fatwa explaining that the family can pay this sadaqa on behalf of the patient can be found below:
TAKING TALBINA (BARLEY FLOUR) TO REDUCE THE WASWAAS TYPE 1 OF ANXIETY & DEPRESSION FROM THE POSSESSING JINN
There are a number of hadith that talk about the benefits of Talbina in removing grief from the heart.
It was narrated from ‘Aa’ishah, the wife of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), that if a member of her family died, the women would gather together, then they would depart, except her own relatives and close friends. She would order that a pot of talbeenah be cooked, then some thareed would be made and the talbeenah would be poured over it. Then she would say: Eat some of it, for I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Talbeenah soothes the heart of the sick person, and it takes away some of the grief.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5101; Muslim, 2216.
It was narrated from her (may Allaah be pleased with her) that she would order that talbeenah be made for the sick and the one who was mourning a death, and she used to say: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Talbeenah soothes the heart of the sick and takes away some of the grief.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5365;
Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) narrated, “If any of the Messenger’s (peace be upon him) family became ill, the Messenger (pbuh) would say, ‘It (talbina) soothes the grieving heart and cleanses the ailing heart just as one of you cleans dirt off his face with water.’ ” [Saheeh Sunan ibn Maajah (3445), hadeeth hasan].
These hadiths talk about the natural sadness and grief that people feel at the time of the death of someone (bereavement) and how talbina is good at treating them. However, from experience, it also seems to help to reduce the waswaas of unnatural depression and anxiety, which is generated or created by the possessing jinn, by giving a patient some ease in their heart. Because of this, I would advise every patient who is having issues with anxiety and depression to regularly take it.
I would also strongly recommend that sisters who are possessed to take it during their menstruation so as to reduce the effects of the waswaas that the jinn inevitability increase during this time of the month.
We have seen it being very beneficial for any sort of sadness or depression that can affect even a person who does not have any spiritual illness. So Muslims should always have some Talbina in their homes to treat themselves.
You should prepare the talbina the same way as you prepare porridge oats or semolina using milk and water to cook it. You should use honey to sweeten it and then read ruqya over the mixture before eating it for breakfast, although you can have it anytime during the day or whenever you feel particularly down or depressed and need a ‘pick-up’.
DRINKING RUQYA TREATMENT WATER WITH EVERY MEAL
You should try to drink ruqya treatment water with every meal you have. This is especially important if you have eaten or drunk the sihr which is affecting you. In such sihr cases, you should try and drink copious amounts of ruqya treatment water throughout the day, preferably Zamzam water. Having said this, don’t over do it with drinking ruqya water because it is possible to overdose on water. We are only saying this, even though it is obvious, because we have seen some sihr patients going to extremes in treating themselves and that is because of the anger, frustration and desperation they feel towards their sihr illness.
To prepare ruqya treatment water, you just need to read ruqya treatment over a glass or jug of water using the 7 treatment intentions. For self treatment, you should just use surahs falaq and nass. You should read them into the water, making sure your mouth is close to the surface of the water. You can read them once, thrice or 7 times as a pair and then gently blow into the water and then mix the water with a spoon.
To prepare family ruqya treatment water, you should just use surah fatiha once, thrice or 7 times.
Ideally, you should try to read ruqya treatment on every liquid that you drink, including hot drinks such as tea and coffee, wherever you are. To make things easier in such situations, just read the ruqya treatment once, when you are in public and you know that your time is limited.
USING A GREEN LASER POINTER FOR TREATING JINN POSSESSION AND SIHR & HASD NETWORKS
(A 5mW green laser pointer is required for this treatment below as demonstrated on Practical Self Ruqya Part 1 video)
You should try to use a green laser while you are doing your self ruqya. While dressed, the laser beam should be pointed and moved around all over your body (except your face and head) with the below intentions and at the same time, you should be reading your regular self ruqya treatment with the 7 intentions.
You should use the green laser pointer by moving the laser beam across your body with the intention of “asking Allah to destroy with the laser (kill) all the jinn in you so that you can get back to worshipping Allah properly again without any jinn illnesses”. When you add this treatment intention to this laser procedure or action, you will see a great improvement in the effectiveness of the green laser treatment.
If you are also suffering from the sihr and hasd networks, then you should also target these with the green laser as well, using the intention: “O Allah destroy with the laser, all the networks so that I can get back to worshipping you properly again” while moving and shining the laser around your body.
You can combine both above intentions and actions and do them at the same time.
It is amazing how the addition of a simple intention makes a big difference in the laser treatment.
We have to remember here that the green laser is not an act of worship like salah but a form treatment so it can NEVER be a bidah, if we use it.
USING FRESH MUSHROOMS TO TREAT AYN (EVIL EYE) INSTEAD OF TRUFFLES
This treatment involves drinking mushroom soup, eating mushrooms and washing in mushrooms and mushroom soup. It is better to do this treatment on an empty stomach or 3 to 5 hours after you have eaten a meal. It is for the following patients:
1. Those who are suffering from ANY form of ayn with or without jinn possession.
2. Those who are suffering from Ayn and other spiritual ailments such as Sihr.
3. Those who have been completely cured from Ayn (ie negative for ayn diagnosis) but are still suffering from physical diseases that were originally caused by their ayn illness.
A patient of mine, who ONLY had ayn, recently contacted me and thanked me for helping him. He told me that he was cured from all the ayn that he had been suffering from. He had done the ruqya diagnosis for ayn several times so he knew he was definitely cured. He mentioned that he used fresh mushrooms because of the difficulty in finding truffles and that he benefited a great deal from using mushrooms, which are actually biological related to truffles. He said that he benefited from mushrooms before any ruqya was applied to the mushroom soup (ie mushrooms independently treat the ayn like truffles do) and this was also the case with his friend.
After hearing this story, I told another patient of mine do this treatment and I myself did it and we both benefited. (Although, I am completely cured from ALL ayn, I still have issues like bowel problems and dermatitis that were originally caused by the ayn).
We know that the water that is found in truffles cures physical diseases of the eye and it also cures the spiritual disease of Ayn, including hasd, because of the hadith (Bukhari 1868). Most people won’t be able to purchase truffles since they are very expensive. However, there is NOW a cheap and inexpensive alternative, walhamdulilah, namely the common edible mushroom that we find in our supermarkets.
My patients and I used the common white edible mushroom that is found nearly in every supermarket in the UK. You may try these or any other mushroom. A good area of research would be to work out which mushroom is more effective by trying out different types of mushrooms. It might be a good idea to speak to a Botanist or Plant Scientist to find out which mushrooms are more closely related to truffles and then seeing if these mushrooms treat ayn better than any other mushrooms.
PREPARATION OF MUSHROOM SOUP
1. Wash 1kg of fresh mushrooms in cold water ie remove any soil or dirt from them.
2. Chop the mushrooms into small pieces
3. Place the mushroom pieces into a large pot that is filled with water and bring to boil. Then simmer for 30mins, occasionally stirring. (You may have to use 2 medium sized pots for 1kg of mushrooms)
4. After 30mins of simmering and while the large pot is still on the stove or cooker, read treatment ruqya onto the mushrooms and its soup using surahs falaq and nass as a pair, 7 times. Your treatment intentions will depend on what you diagnosed yourself with. For more information on this topic then please read the “Self Ruqya” section above, in this same article. If you are unsure about which treatment intentions to use then just use ALL 7 intentions as mentioned in my article “Why are you doing self ruqya” on my website. If you completely cured from Ayn, like myself, but are still suffering from the after-effects of Ayn then your treatment intentions for ruqya treatment, that you should use, can be found in my article “Treating physical ailments after being cured from spiritual ailments”
5. Take out of the large pot a handful or half a plate of mushrooms and also take out about 500ml (half litre) of liquid soup.
6. Allow the mushrooms and liquid soup that you removed to cool down. You may use whatever means you have or know to speed up this cooling process but don’t add any cold water to the mushrooms or liquid soup because this will dilute them and reduce their potency.
7. WITH THE INTENTION OF ASKING ALLAH TO CURE YOU FROM ALL OF YOUR SPIRITUAL & PHYSICAL AILMENTS SO THAT YOU CAN GET BACK TO WORSHIPPING ALLAH PROPERLY AGAIN…..Eat all of the mushrooms and drink all of the liquid soup that you had taken out of the large pot, preferably on an empty stomach or a least 3 to 5 hours after you have eaten a meal. Immediately after eating mushrooms and drinking the soup, go prepare the bath for the washing part of this treatment. Ideally, there should not be a long delay between the eating/drinking part and the washing part of this treatment. There seems to be some benefit in having some mushrooms and soup in your stomach while you actually wash your body with mushrooms and its soup especially against possessing jinn that have entered via Ayn.
8. Plug your bath tub and pour the rest of the mushrooms and liquid soup from the large pot into your bath tub and fill it with warm or cool water.
9. WITH THE INTENTION OF ASKING ALLAH TO CURE YOU FROM ALL OF YOUR SPIRITUAL & PHYSICAL AILMENTS SO THAT YOU CAN GET BACK TO WORSHIPPING ALLAH PROPERLY AGAIN….STEP INTO THE BATH TUB and have a soak in this mixture for 30mins. Make sure this mixture of mushrooms, soup and water touches all of your body particular your back. (If you suffer from jinn possession then we recommend that you don’t make the bath water too hot as jinn prefer hot things while they hate cold things).
9. Repeat on a weekly basis.
SPRAYING RUQYA WATER AROUND & AWAY FROM THE PATIENT’S BODY TO DESTROY THE SIHR AND HASD NETWORKS
We know from our experience that there can be external elements to your sihr and hasd spiritual illnesses so it is very important that you focus on treating these networks at the same time as treating your internal spiritual ailments.
You can diagnose yourself to see if you are connected to a sihr or hasd network by reading specific ruqya diagnosis on yourself. (You can find out how to do specific ruqya diagnosis by reading my Self Diagnosis Notes on my website)
If you do find that you are NOT connected to either a sihr or hasd network then there is NO point in you doing this treatment below because you don’t need it and if you did do it then you would be wasting your time and energy. From this example, you can see how important it is to do ruqya diagnosis before administering any sort of treatment.
1. Get a spray bottle and fill it with water or Zamzam water or a mixture of both.
2. Read ruqya over the water using surahs falaq and nass (7 times as a pair) with the intention of asking Allah to destroy the sihr and hasd networks so that you can get back to worshipping Allah properly again.
3. Put the lid back onto the spray bottle and shake it well.
4. Create a fine mist of ruqya water by adjusting the nozzle or head of the spray bottle.
5. Now, with the intention of asking Allah to destroy the sihr and hasd networks so that you can get back worshipping him properly again, SQUEEZE & PUMP the spray bottle handle and spray the ruqya water around and away from your head, body and legs. Make sure you do this from the bottom of your legs (ie ankles and feet) upto your head height and that you spray over and away from your head as well. Basically, we want to make sure that you HIT all the possible external network pathways and connections.
6. You may find that you physically react more when you spray in a particular area so focus on this area but at the same time do not totally ignore other areas around yourself.
7. Do this treatment at least once a day while you actually do one of your 3 daily ruqya treatment sessions. If you can do more then do more.
8. On a weekly basis do a ruqya diagnosis to see if you are still connected to a sihr or hasd network. Once you have disconnected yourself from all sihr networks then there is NO point in searching for the taweez and wasting your time because you are not connected to the sihr on the taweez.
After disconnecting yourself from all sihr networks then I strongly recommend that you try and locate any disabled static jinnee in your body and extract them using JET Version 3. Please refer to my article “How Allah Cured Me” for more information.
FOR QUICK RELIEF FROM POSSESSING JINN ATTACKS & WASWAS (Anxiety, panic attacks, anger, sexual desires, brain fog, etc)
1. Prepare very cold ruqya water. Place some water in a large bottle (say 1.5 ltr) and put it in a fridge for several hours or overnight and then read ruqya over it, using surahs falaq and nass with the 7 intentions as I explain above.
2. NOW *with the intention to destroy the possessing jinn and to stop their waswaas,* Drink this very cold ruqya water and place some of this water over your face, head and chest. Don’t just gulp the ruqya water down but hold it in your mouth for about 10 to 15 seconds and then swallow it slowly. You should drink a glass of this ruqya water.
3. You can make ice cubes of this ruqya water as well and place them in your mouth with the same above intention as drinking. It is better and harder on the possessing jinn when you do both actions at the same time ie drink ruqya water with ruqya ice cubes.
4. While holding a ruqya ice cube or some ruqya water or BOTH in your mouth, you should place the prongs or teeth of a fork on the top of your forehead at the beginning of your hairline and press down firmly *with the intention to destroy the possessing jinn and to stop their waswaas.* You should hold the fork, in place, on your forehead for a few minutes. YOU CAN PRESS DOWN WITH THE FORK AS HARD AS YOU LIKE BUT PLEASE DO NOT INJURE YOURSELF OR CAUSE YOURSELF EXCESSIVE PAIN.
NB: I used to do such things when I was ill with jinn possession so it definitely works.
It is harder on the possessing jinn when you hold the ruqya ice cube or ruqya water in your mouth rather than just swallowing them. We also found that it was harder on the jinn when you make the above intentions before/while drinking ruqya water and using the fork.
What we have mentioned here will definitely give you some relief from the waswaas but in order to get long term benefits you need to combine the above technique with the 11 other steps to reduce waswaas type 1 that I mention in my article “The Waswaas from the Possessing Jinn”, under the section “STEPS TO REDUCE THE WASWAS TYPE 1 FROM THE POSSESSING JINN (AND THE EVEN QAREEN): HOW POSSESSING JINN AFFECT KHUSHU IN SALAH & DISCONNECT YOU EMOTIONALLY FROM ALLAH”. This article can be found on my website.
INTENSIVE SELF RUQYA SESSION
If you really want an intensive self ruqya session, you should do and combine at the same time, the self ruqya, laser and fork treatment (laser in one hand & fork in other) with the ruqya soup, by placing your feet in a basin of cold ruqya soup! THIS IS QUITE INTENSIVE.
KEEP FIT & HEALTHY
Make sure you eat well and exercise regularly. A strong and healthy muslim is better and harder on the devils than a weak and unhealthy muslim.
There is no harm in taking multi vitamins and fish oils to supplement your diet.
Only occasionally eat junk and fast food. Worst case scenario would be to limit this type of food to no more than once a week.
The minimum protection dhikr you should be doing:
Morning: (Fajr time before sunrise): Ayat ul Kursi ONCE to protect against jinn. The 3 Quls for general protection against every evil and these should be read as a set of 3 to be said three times. So read Surah Ikhlas, Falaq and Nass. Then read again, Surah Ikhlas, Falaq and Nass. Finally, read Surah Ikhlas, Falaq and Nass. (There is no need to blow on yourself).
DUAS FROM THE SUNNAH FOR MORNING AND EVENING PROTECTION
1. The below dua should be said 3 times.
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الَّذِي لَا يَضُرُّ مَعَ اسْمِهِ شَيْءٌ فِي الَْأرْضِ وَلَا فِي السَّمَاءِ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ. (ثلاثَ مرَّاتٍ)
Bismillaahil-lathee laa yadhurru ma’as-mihi shay’un fil-‘ardhi wa laa fis-samaa’i wa Huwas-Samee ‘ul- ‘Aleem.
In the Name of Allah, Who with His Name nothing can cause harm in the earth nor in the heavens, and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing. (Three times) Whoever recites it in the morning will not be afflicted by any calamity before evening, and whoever recites it in the evening will not be overtaken by any calamity before morning.
Abu Dawud 4/323, At-Tirmizi 5/465, Ibn Majah 2/332, Ahmad.
2. The below dua should be said 10 times for general protection against all evils.
لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ، لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ،
(وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ. (عشرَ مرَّات
Laa ‘ilaaha ‘illallaahu wahdahu laa shareeka lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa ‘alaa kulli shay’in Qadeer.
None has the right to be worshiped but Allah alone, Who has no partner. His is the dominion and His is the praise and He is Able to do all things. (10 times)
An-Nasa’i, Abu Dawud 4/319, Ibn Majah, Ahmad 4/60.
Evening: Exactly the same as above morning adhkar but said during Asar time and before Magrib. The ONLY addition in the evening is the dua below, which is said 3 times:
أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ التَّامَّاتِ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ. (ثلاثَ مرَّاتٍ إذا أمسى)
‘A’oothu bikalimaatil-laahit-taammaati min sharri maa khalaqa.
I seek refuge in the Perfect Words of Allah from the evil of what He has created. (Three times in the evening.) Whoever recites this Three times in the evening will be protected from insect stings.
Ahmad 2/ 290, An-Nasa’i, At-Tirmizi 3/187, Ibn As-Sunni (Hadith no. 68), Ibn Majah 2/266.
After magrib and fajr prayers: You say the below dhikr 10 times before you speak to anyone, reply to someone’s salam or move out of the tashahud position. Through this dhikr, Allah will protect you from every harm and He will also protect you from the shaytan. There is also a lot of reward to be gained from saying this dhikr. (Please see the video below for more information)
لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ، لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ يُحْيِي وَيُمِيتُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
Laa ‘ilaaha ‘illallaahu wahdahu laa shareeka lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu yuhyee wa yumeetu wa Huwa ‘alaa kulli shay’in Qadeer.
None has the right to be worshiped but Allah alone, Who has no partner. His is the dominion and His is the praise. He brings life and He causes death, and He is Able to do all things. (Ten times after the Maghrib and Fajr prayers.)
At-Tirmizi 5/515, Ahmad 4/227, Zadul-Ma’ad 1/300.
Here is a video explaining the above dhikr.
Before Sleeping: Read Ayat ul Kursi once to protect you from jinn.
You should also blow 3 times into your cupped hands with a little spittle and air and then read Surah Ikhlas, Falaq and Nass into your cupped hands and then wipe your head, face and the entire front of body with your hands. Repeat this process three times.
PRAYING TWO RAKAHS FOR PROTECTION.
It is recommended that you pray 2 rakahs of extra pray before you leave your house. Allah will protect you from all evil via these 2 rakahs while you are outside. When you come back into your house, you should pray another 2 rakahs and then Allah will protect you from all evil while you are in your house.
The evidence for this:
7 AJWA DATES FOR PROTECTION AGAINST SIHR
Eating 7 ajwa dates in the morning gives you protection against sihr because of the hadith:
Al-Bukhaari (5445) and Muslim (2047) narrated from Sa‘d ibn Abi Waqqaas that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever eats seven ‘ajwah dates in the morning, will not be harmed by any poison or witchcraft that day.”
I would NOT recommend that you take 7 ajwa dates everyday but you should take them whenever you feel that someone is trying to do sihr on you or when you visit a particular house, city, region or country that is well known for sihr.
Because of the situation you may find yourself in, it may mean that you occasionally take 7 ajwa dates for 2 or 3 weeks continuously or until the threat of sihr disappears.
You should take the 7 ajwa dates on an empty stomach after praying fajr and you should wait an hour for them to digest and then you may have your breakfast.
If you ever suffer from sleep paralysis during your treatment then I STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you read surahs falaq and nass with the intention of treating the sleep paralysis as soon as it happens. Obviously, you might not be able to read straight away because of the state itself but you must try as hard as you can and that might mean initially reading ruqya in your mind and then reading aloud with your mouth when you get back that ability. You carry on reading the ruqya treatment until the state of sleep paralysis completely disappears.
Please note that in general reading ruqya in your mind is a bidah and it is only allowed when you don’t have the ability. It is similar to those people who have to pray with their eyes and read the Quran in their mind because of their medical condition. We must fear Allah as much as we can (Quran 64: 16).
DEALING WITH NIGHTMARES AND SEXUAL DREAMS
The first thing that patients, who have these dreams, have to remember is that they will NOT be accountable for what happens in their dreams, especially wet dreams. THERE ARE NO SINS FOR ANY DREAMS so patients should not become depressed or sad about this issue.
You must remember that you are at war with the devils. A war that has physical and psychological dimensions. The devils are always looking for ways to make you feel depressed or sad because when you are sad and depressed, you are less likely to do your ruqya treatment or even your protection adhkar. If the devils find a certain weakness in you, like being depressed about nightmares or wet dreams, then the devils will continue giving you such dreams to weaken you further so you must ignore the dreams and not discuss them with anyone. Please try to do the following if you experience one of these dreams, which will hopefully reduce or stop such dreams.
BEFORE THE DOING ANY OF THE BELOW SUGGESTIONS. You must make sure that you have done the above protection adkhar, adhkar before sleeping and the 2 rakah protection salah and that you should have WUDU before going to bed.
When one of these nightmares or sexual dreams occur, you should:
1. Spit (a mixture of air and a little saliva) over your left shoulder 3 times.
2. DON’T TALK OR DISCUSS THE DREAM WITH ANYONE. The possessing jinn will give you a lot of waswas via feelings and whispers to talk about your nightmares and wet dreams because they know when you talk about it, it will make you depressed and sad. You must ignore this waswas and not discuss the dream.
3. Change your sleeping position so if you were sleeping on your left side of your body then sleep on your right side or vice versa. DON’T SLEEP ON YOUR STOMACH AND TRY TO AVOID SLEEPING ON YOUR BACK. These 2 positions seem to make a person more prone to bad dreams especially wet dreams.
4. Say the following dua:
أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ التَّامَّاتِ مِنْ غَضَبِهِ وَعِقَابِهِ، وَشَرِّ عِبَادِهِ، وَمِنْ هَمَزَاتِ الشَّيَاطِينِ وَأَنْ يَحْضُرُونِ
‘A’oothu bikalimaatil-laahit-taammaati min ghadhabihi wa ‘iqaabihi, wa sharri ‘ibaadihi, wa min hamazaatish-shayaateeni wa ‘an yahdhuroon.
I seek refuge in the Perfect Words of Allah from His anger and His punishment, from the evil of His slaves and from the taunts of devils and from their presence.
Abu Dawud 4/12, Sahih At- Tirmithi 3/171.
5. Redo your wudu before sleeping again. It might be a good idea to have a basin and jug of water by your bedside so you can redo wudu without going to the bathroom. You should put your socks on with wudu so you can wipe over your socks.
6. If non of the above worked well for you then place some ruqya olive oil on your private parts and anus area. Also put some of this ruqya olive oil up your nostrils and inside of your ear canals and if possible, drink a little of this ruqya olive oil, making sure some olive oil touches the roof and back of your mouth and throat. You can add some original ou’d perfume, (taken from a tree bark) that has ruqya, to the ruqya olive oil but don’t drink the olive oil if you add ou’d perfume to it. If you can’t find ou’d perfume then use black musk (or “misk” in Arabic).
7. If you are still having trouble after all of that then you should change the bedroom that you are sleeping in.
8. Finally, if the above hasn’t solved your problem then I would strongly recommend that you carefully look for any sins that you may have committed. If you do find sins then make tauba and pay sadaqa with the intention to remove sins AND THEN TRY THE ABOVE SUGGESTIONS AGAIN.
ON SEEING JINN OR HEARING JINN ACTIVITY IN FRONT OR AROUND YOU, CALL ADHAN TO DRIVE AWAY JINN.
From my personal experience, during treatment you may see guard jinn (that keep an eye on the possessing jinn) or other jinn but NOT in their true and real form. You may see them as animals like cats or in the form of humans. They will appear see-through or in a ghost form. Your children or other members of your family may see them as well. You should call the adhan to drive the jinn away, if you see them or as soon as you see furniture or other things in your home being moved around.
The evidence for this use of adhan is:
DRIVING AWAY SHAYTANS FROM YOUR HOME & PREVENTING SHAYTANS FROM ENTERING YOUR HOME
If you want to drive the devils from your home and prevent any from entering, you should read the last 2 ayahs of surah baqrah in your home for 3 nights consecutively (after magrib, anywhere in your home except the toilet). On the third night the jinn will be driven out and none will be allowed to enter.
You can keep repeating this action whenever you need to.
The evidence for this is:
STOPPING JINN ACTIVITY IN HOUSES OR PREMISES
To solve the problem of jinn activity in a house or premises whether via sihr or mischievous jinn, the victim should remove anything haram in house like stolen goods or wine and stop doing anything haram in the house like gambling or listening to music. They should put away photos of humans and animate objects ie shouldn’t be displayed and also remove dogs so that the angels can return, make the adhan in the house, read all of surah baqrah in the place or read the last two ayahs of baqrah for 3 nights consecutively. They should fill a spray bottle with ruqya water and spray around their home and business especially the corners of the walls and ceilings. The water should have surahs falaq and nass read over it, an odd number of times, preferably 7, and with the intention to destroy sihr and jinn. You can put this ruqya water into an aroma therapy diffuser or a similar device and let this ruqya steam spread around the building (this ruqya steam would be better than bukhoor or incense as it seems that jinn consume smoke). They should also search for any taweez in the house or premises and destroy it correctly, if they find one (You can refer to my article and video on this topic). Men should also pray their sunnah prays in their homes and businesses
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING TREATMENT
In general, when you start ruqya treatment, your body will go through significant changes and the jinn will intensify their attack and waswaas, and they will do their best to try and stop you doing your treatment. Do not worry and carry on with your ruqya as they can’t do anything to you except by the will of Allah.
When you do ruqya treatment the body will go through changes as it cleans out the spiritual ailments so patients experience diarrhoea, vomiting, headaches and other symptoms. This is normal for a patient who is NOT sinning and it is usually bearable. However, if the patient is sinning while doing ruqya treatment then the the severe physical symptoms and unbearable jinn attacks are a sign that the jinn have power over him because of his sins and that his situation is a punishment from Allah. It is important for sinning patients to STOP sinning if they want to progress. You can’t do ruqya treatment at the same time as sins.
Wherever a patient complains about physical symptoms or jinn attacks or jinn issues, we first ask them about sins. If they are sinning then obviously they need to stop sinning and then the situation and illness will become manageable and bearable, especially when they combine this with their protection adhkar.
If they are not sinning but still ask about physical symptoms or jinn attacks that are affecting them then it could be to do with not reading their protection adhkar or that they are not actually doing enough ruqya treatment. Usually, when they correct these two then they no longer have any problems.
It is important to know that patients can visit their medical doctors and ask for medicines to relieve their physical symptoms during ruqya treatment. WE CAN COMBINE RUQYA TREATMENT WITH MODERN MEDICINE. So please visit your doctor if you are experiencing severe physical symptoms. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that and it doesn’t make you a weak Muslim if you visit your doctor.
The other thing that happens during ruqya treatment is that the jinn will try their best to attack you mentally so that you become worried, scared and confused. They may do this by appearing in front of you as black shadows or by touching you or by making noises or giving you nightmares or causing general mischief and they will also, at the same time, increase their waswaas in you so you’ll feel more anxious, depressed and even anger, which you must NOT act upon. They will also give you very bad thoughts such as you are dying or that you were better off before you started the ruqya or that this ruqya you are doing is actually making you worse, which is obviously a lie. This is all to make you stop doing ruqya treatment and give up. The reason they do this intensifying of their attack is because they know their time is limited now because you started your ruqya and they know that you now know that you have jinn so they don’t care so much to cover their tracks and make things seem natural as they used to do before you started ruqya…..it’s war now as the jinn are not hiding from you anymore.
All you need to do is ignore all this you are experiencing as other patients have gone through similar things and that you do your ruqya and other things to help your treatment.
WASWAAS TO MAKE YOU FEEL BORED WITH YOUR RUQYA TREATMENT
One of the things that I have noticed in patients is the feeling of being bored with doing ruqya treatment. Again this is deception from the possessing jinn so that patients stop doing ruqya treatment. At the same time as generating this feeling of boredom in the patients, the jinn will impersonate them in their minds as if they are talking to themselves and say: “I’m really bored and I can’t see how this ruqya is going to cure me. I don’t think I have got the will power to continue. Anyway, I won’t be sinful if I stop ruqya”……..and other sayings like this.
If you are using surahs falaq and nass for treatment, you may find the jinn telling you that these surahs are too short and boring and they are for children. The jinn do this because they know how effective they actually are for self ruqya.
If a patient is feeling this waswaas of boredom then I would suggest they do the following, which seem reduce it:
1. Think of the reward of reading the Quran and pleasing Allah when doing self ruqya.
2. That the feeling of boredom doesn’t mean your ruqya treatment isn’t working.
3. If you are using surahs falaq and nass for self ruqya, then temporarily switch to using others surahs of the Quran with the 7 intentions I describe in the self treatment notes. Once the feeling of boredom goes then go back to using surahs falaq and nass for self ruqya.
4. Change the environment where you do your self ruqya so instead of doing it in the bedroom then do it in the kitchen or garden or on the balcony.
5. Do the self ruqya while you around friends or relatives.
6. Do the self ruqya while walking or standing.
7. If non of the above works for you then you must fight and ignore the waswaas. We can’t just give in and allow the possessing jinn to dictate to us and to control us. You are in a real fight and cannot just give up because you will not get better if you stop your self ruqya.
KEEP AWAY FROM SINS AND DO DEEDS THAT SOFTEN YOUR HEART WHILE YOU DO RUQYA TREATMENT
YOU SHOULD KNOW that as soon as you start doing your ruqya treatment that the jinn in you are going try to attack you mentally and physically especially with waswas to do sins. Your job is to keep patient and ignore the waswaas of feelings and emotions……the possessing jinn need you to do sins so that it can take control of you and then they can make you do whatever action they want such as a divorce……SO PLEASE QUESTION EVERY FEELING OR EMOTION YOU GET as it could come from the possessing shaytan to make you do a sin…..ie for a sister that might be waswaas to make her feel really ugly and unwanted so that she puts on make up or takes off her hijab and then to go outside like that…….if you can’t explain why you are about to do an action THEN DON’T DO IT, as the feeling to do the action is probably waswaas from the possessing jinn.
As a patient, you need to strengthen your heart so please do those actions that softened your heart in the past and made you shed a tear out of fear or love of Allah….everyone is different and therefore each Muslim has a particular deed that really affects them or brings them close to Allah and increases their iman. That action for you might be listening to a certain surah of the Quran by a certain sheikh while you look out of your flat window and remember your past before Islam and how Allah guided you and being thankful to Allah for that OR it might be reading or listening to the seerah OR helping Muslims……and that’s what causes you to cry or to have that warm feeling of love in your heart for Allah…..SO SEARCH FOR THESE ACTIONS AND DO A LOT OF THEM! Because these actions that cause the heart to move will increase your iman and counteract the waswaas and calling to sins that the possessing jinn will inevitably do to you.
Remember as the scholars said the actions of the heart are more important than the actions of the limbs because a person could do many deeds with their limbs but they are rejected by Allah because they were not sincerely done for him ie showing off.
The fear and love of Allah in your heart when you do dhikr is more important than just praying a sunnah pray without any feelings for Allah ie that dhikr that made you cry is better for you than that sunnah pray that didn’t move your heart SO SEARCH FOR THOSE ACTIONS THAT MOVE AND SOFTEN YOUR HEART.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE CURED
Basically, you know when you are cured when you NO LONGER REACT TO RUQYA DIAGNOSIS.
The spiritual ailments, by the mercy of Allah, react to ruqya and so we are able diagnose them by that very fact. Physical ailments don’t react to ruqya therefore if anyone feels something during a ruqya session or when listening to ruqya audio then they definitely have a spiritual illness. In order to know exactly which spiritual illness the person is suffering from, we would have to look at the intention of the raqi who performed the ruqya or recorded it.
During a patient’s ruqya treatment, they will notice many changes. Sometimes a patient will feel very different or they may notice less reactions during ruqya treatment or JET treatment. If a patient feels that they have been cured by Allah because of the reductions in reactions or other positive things then we suggest that they do ruqya diagnosis to see if they really have been cured by Allah. DON’T JUST PRESUME THAT YOU ARE CURED! PLEASE DO RUQYA DIAGNOSIS.
This treatment definitely works by the permission of Allah. You just need to keep using it until Allah cures you.
If you have been using it for over 6 months and still have not been cured by Allah then I suggest that you read my article: “Why Is Your Ruqya Cure Being Delayed”.
I pray to Allah that he cures all those who use this plan and allows them to teach it to other Muslims……and with Allah is the success and cure.
For more information or questions regarding ruqya, you may contact Brother Saeed Abdullah on: